This article answers the question: Why is my card not accepted when trying to pay for Mealplana?
There are multiple reasons why a card payment would fail, or why your card could be rejected when attempting to use it with Mealplana.
- Card Number has been entered correctly
- CVV and Expiry date are correct
- Card has not expired
- Card is authorized for online purchases in the United Kingdom (Mealplana is in the UK, even though our prices are in US Dollars and other currencies)
- Card has not been blocked (i.e. after entering PIN wrong several times)
- Card has sufficient funds
- Check your card does not impose a limit on international transactions, or some other spending limit rules
Please try again with the above considerations in mind, and if the problem persists, consider using a different card.
If the problem persists, you may be able to log in to your mobile banking app, and check the transaction details. Some apps allow to approve/deny specific transactions.
You may also be able to contact your bank and enquire why this particular transaction is being blocked. Many banks offer online chat/phone and other methods of contact to sort out these kinds of issues.